Adobe Captivate is the ultimate eLearning authoring tool. Create responsive eLearning content without any programming. Enrich your online courses with characters, voiceovers, interactive quizzes and more.
The content produced by Captivate is SCORM, AICC and Tin Can compliant so you can deploy it in virtually any LMS.
Damien Bruyndonckx is an Adobe Certified Instructor (ACI) on Captivate since version 3. He is the author of four books on Captivate including Adobe Captivate 7 for mobile learning and Mastering Adobe Captivate 8. He is often invited as guest speaker and expert in eLearning and Captivate related events around the world. During this course, Damien will share his extensive knowledge of Captivate as well as his best tips and tricks.
The content of the course can be tailored to your specific needs and competencies. The companion exercices are extracted from Damien's latest book: Mastering Adobe Captivate 8.
Here is the content of the book
- Getting started with Adobe Captivate 8
- Capturing the slides
- Working with standard objects
- Working with multimedia
- Working with the timeline and other useful tools
- working with interactive objects
- Working with styles, master slides, themes and templates
- Producing a video demo
- Creating a responsive project
- working with quizzes
- Using Captivate with other applications
- Working with variables, advanced actions and widgets
- Finishing touches and publishing
This course can be a traditional instructor-led class or a blended class (eLearning + some instructor-led activities)
This course has been designed as a blended learning experience. It uses two distinct learning environment in order to give you two pedagogical experiences that complement each other.
- A Virtual Learning Environment to support online activities
- A traditional classroom setup or a virtual classroom environment for instructor-led activities
The online activities are available during and after the corresponding instructor-led activities starting from the date of your registration till one month after the end of the training. These online activities include a forum and a chat room to let you interact with your fellow learners as well as with your instructor / coach.
The heart of the training is a traditional instructor-led class or an instructor-led virtual classroom
The course fee includes the access to your personal Virtual Learning Environment, the traditional instructor-led class and a companion eBook.
You can, however, deactivate some of these options to get a discount
- BYOD - Attend the Instructor-Led class with your own laptop and get a 50 EUR discount. In this case, you are responsible for installing a valid copy of the software being taught (trial licences available for most of our trainings)
- No E-Book -Do not order the companion eBook and get a 25 EUR discount
- No Blended -Take only the instructor-led part of the training without the online activities and get a 50 EUR discount
Register online at moodle.didaxo.be and enter your discount code (BYOD, NoE-Book, NoBlended)
Obviously, the course duration will vary dempending on the topics you pick. The complete course as described above take 4 full days of instructor-led class.
A basic knowledge of your computer's operating system is all you need to attend this class.