This English translation of our terms and conditions is given only as an indication. In case of dispute, the French version of these terms and conditions shall prevail.
1) Site owner identification
Legal name :
New DiDaXo SPRL (abbreviated, DiDaXo)
Rue Beussart, 50
+32 71 85 26 82
BE 0640 858 907
Any notification of change can also be sent by e-mail or postal mail. These rules and guidelines are considered an integral part of the conditions. It is therefore advised to refer regularly to the latest version of these conditions permanently available at the following address: http:///legal/terms-and-conditions/
The use of specific services provided by DiDaXo could sometimes requires acceptance of additional rules and guidelines. These will be clearly shown on the site. Notices may be sent to you by e-mail or postal mail. These additional rules and guidelines will be considered part of these conditions.
The DiDaXo site could offer other services for which specific conditions of use must be accepted before use.
These conditions reflect the entire agreement between you and DiDaXo regarding access and use of the website. They supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications in electronic, written or oral form, between you and DiDaXo.
DiDaXo takes great care in creating this website. However DiDaXo cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. The user is aware that the information presented is subject to change without notice. As a result DiDaXo is not responsible for the content of the site or for the use that could be made of the content.
DiDaXo gives you the opportunity to comment on some of the publications on this site. If you decide to participate in these discussions, you expressly agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit by email or by any other means any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of someone else's privacy, hateful, racist or otherwise objectionable;
- express by any manner whatsoever, any comments that could be harmful, and / or defamatory, and therefore contrary to the interests of the owner of the site, its trade and operating brands
- view, post, upload or transmit any content that is contrary to Belgian law;
- undermine in any way to underage users;
- attempt to mislead other users by usurping the name or corporate name of other persons and especially by pretending to be an employee or affiliate of DiDaXo, a moderator, a guide or a host;
- upload, post, transmit by email or by any other means any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual property right or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload, post, transmit by email or by any other means any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material (including engaging in “spam”, in the transmission of "junk mail", chain letters or any other form of solicitation);
- upload, post, transmit by email or by any other means any content that contains computer viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment without this list being exhaustive;
- commit any action with a disruptive effect on the ability of users to access the DiDaXo website;
- interfere with or disrupt the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
- violate, intentionally or not, any national or international law, regulations or any other rules having the force of law;
- harass in any manner whatsoever another or several other users;
- collect or store personal data about other users.
- duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes whatsoever any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
If DiDaXo judges that one or more of your comments does not comply with the above set of rules
- DiDaXo has the right to modify your comment to make it conform to these terms, without notice to you, without the need for you consent, without notice and with no claim on your part. However, you may require the removal of your modified post by sending a message to email@example.com.
- DiDaXo has the right to delete your comment, without notice and without any possibility of claim on your part.
5) Suspension and interruption of access to the website
DiDaXo has the right at any time and for any reason whatsoever, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently access to all or part of the website, and this without informing you in advance.
DiDaXo can not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages related to a modification, suspension or discontinuance of the website.
DiDaXo has no control over the external linked sites and, more generally, on external Internet resources.
DiDaXo is therefore not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and shall bear no liability for the content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such sites or resources .
DiDaXo can not be held responsible for any damage or loss or alleged consequential or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on such external sites or sources.
Finally, if in the course of searches conducted on http://www.didaxo.be or on one of its sub-domains, the result of this search would you point to sites, pages or forums whose title and / or content constitutes an offense under Belgian law, given the fact that DiDaXo can not control the content of these sites and external sources, you have to interrupt your viewing of these sites and are ready to incur the sanctions provided for Belgian law.
7) Intellectual property
The information, logos, designs, trademarks, templates, slogans, etc. presented to you on the DiDaXo website are protected by the, intellectual property law (copyright, trademark law, patent law, etc.).
It is the same with regard to the constituent elements of the DiDaXo website.
Unless expressly authorized for this purpose by DiDaXo or by the prospective advertiser, you are not allowed to modify, reproduce, rent, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based in whole or in part on the elements present on site.
You may not (and you can not grant authorization to another party) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, sell, assign, sub license or transfer in any way whatsoever any right pertaining to the service.
Finally, you agree not to modify in any way the website or not to use modified versions of the website including (but not exclusively) in an attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website. You may not access the website by any other means than through the interface that is provided by DiDaXo.
8) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These general conditions are governed by Belgian law. Any dispute will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nivelles (Belgium).