At the end of this training, you will be able to turn your PowerPoint presentations into interactive eLearning content thanks to the components of Articulate Studio (Presenter, Engage, Quizzmaker). You will master the editing tools and you will know how to integrate them in a professional eLearning production workflow. Finally, you will publish your content and make it viewable on any device.
Bruno Dethune works with DiDaXo since a while as a “Senior Articulate Consultant, Developer and Trainer” in dutch, french and english. He joined for the fist time in 2005 the “beta testers” team of new Articulate developments. Bruno took regularly part in “Articulate User Days” as speaker in Belgium and the Netherlands.
This course lasts 2 days.
Day 1 :
- Introduction to the three components of the suite
- Articulate Presenter
- Articulate Engage
- Articulate Quizzmaker
- Adding eLearning content to PowerPoint presentations
- Working with interactions ;
- Managing transitions between content modules (animations)
- Adding sound and audio clips
- Editing the audio clips (synchronisation, etc.)
- Adding existing videos.
- Adding Flash and Web content
- Adding characters to your presentations.
Day 2 :
- Creating and integrating Quizzes.
- Working with and customising the unified player
- Adding screencasts
- Managing interactive learning scenarios (Branching)
- Understanding and mastering the course formats (Flash, HTML 5, mobile, responsive, etc..)
This course can be a traditional instructor-led class or a blended class (eLearning + some instructor-led activities)
The comprehensive instructor-led course takes a 2 days time.
This course has been designed as a blended learning experience. It uses two distinct learning environment in order to give you two pedagogical experiences that complement each other.
- A Virtual Learning Environment to support online activities
- A traditional classroom setup or a virtual classroom environment for instructor-led activities
The online activities are available during and after the corresponding instructor-led activities starting from the date of your registration till one month after the end of the training. These online activities include a forum and a chat room to let you interact with your fellow learners as well as with your instructor / coach.
The heart of the training is a traditional instructor-led class or an instructor-led virtual classroom
Ask for a quote or secure your seat using our web form.
The course fee includes the access to your personal Virtual Learning Environment, the traditional instructor-led class and a companion eBook.
You can, however, deactivate some of these options to get a discount
- BYOD - Attend the Instructor-Led class with your own laptop and get a 50 EUR discount. In this case, you are responsible for installing a valid copy of the software being taught (trial licences available for most of our trainings)
- No E-Book -Do not order the companion eBook and get a 25 EUR discount
- No Blended -Take only the instructor-led part of the training without the online activities and get a 50 EUR discount
No specific prerequisite is expected. A pedagogical and / or a graphical authoring experience is a plus but is not mandatory.