During this training you will learn how to capture you onscreen action and how to turn them into stunning video screencasts. You will also learn how to share and broadcast your videos so anyone can learn from them. This cours is not only about mastering a piece of software, it also emphasis knowledge sharing and best practices.
The main features of Camtasia are
- Screen capture.
- Mixing your screen recordings with other multimedia assets thanks to powerful yet simple editing tools.
- Customize your videos and screencasts thanks to built-in assets such as themes, backgrounds, captions, icons, etc.
- Share your video clips so that anyone can view them on any device.
Damien Bruyndonckx is an eLearning specialist that has authored many successful video tutorials for various customers such as Adobe KnowHow and Lynda.com. Damien is a certified TechSmith Camtasia expert. In addition, DiDaXo has been granted the title of "Recommended Trainer" in Europe by TechSmith about Camtasia and Snagit.
During this training, Damien will guide you through the software, but will also share his tips, tricks and best practices in producing great video tutorials.
Course content (2018 version)
The content of this course can be tailored to your specific needs and level. It will contain the following elements
- The creation process steps
- Writing a script / a storyboard
- Manage Assets
- Recording on-screen action
- Use the Timeline the right way
- Publishing your video
- Screen capture and recording
- Video editing with Camtasia
- Add and manage interactivity
- Produce, publish, share and broadcast
- Create quizzes and surveys
- What's new in version 2018 ; Assets Library and Theming
This course can be a traditional instructor-led class or a blended class (eLearning + some instructor-led activities)
The comprehensive instructor-led course takes a 2 days time during which you will produce one video clip of 5 minutes from storyboarding to sharing on YouTube.
This course has been designed as a blended learning experience. It uses two distinct learning environment in order to give you two pedagogical experiences that complement each other.
- A Virtual Learning Environment to support online activities
- A traditional classroom setup or a virtual classroom environment for instructor-led activities
The online activities are available during and after the corresponding instructor-led activities starting from the date of your registration till one month after the end of the training. These online activities include a forum and a chat room to let you interact with your fellow learners as well as with your instructor / coach.
The heart of the training is a traditional instructor-led class or an instructor-led virtual classroom
Ask for a quote or secure your seat using our web form
The course fee includes the access to your personal Virtual Learning Environment, the traditional instructor-led class and a companion eBook.
You can, however, deactivate some of these options to get a discount
- BYOD - Attend the Instructor-Led class with your own laptop and get a 50 EUR discount. In this case, you are responsible for installing a valid copy of the software being taught (trial licences available for most of our trainings)
- No E-Book -Do not order the companion eBook and get a 25 EUR discount
- No Blended -Take only the instructor-led part of the training without the online activities and get a 50 EUR discount
A basic knowledge of your computer's operating system is all you need to attend this class.
Last updated on Aug 6, 2015 by Benoît Ter Burg
© New DiDaXo SPRL 2015 - 2020 - All rights reserved